Symptoms And Treatment Of Gum Recession In Pregnancy
It is very common, especially in the early months of pregnancy, the pregnant woman feels dizziness, nausea, vomiting, and other annoyances. However, these problems are not the only change that can feel the woman when she is pregnant.
Parallel to these problems may also have oral discomfort, mainly concentrated in the gums. Nevertheless, there is no reason for her to stop smiling.
Symptoms of gum recession
When you’re pregnant should not neglect the mind, body and teeth. The hormonal changes that the body undergoes during conciliated pregnancy with an increased flow of blood through the woman’s body can cause increased sensitivity to dental plaque, i.e the layer of bacteria that constantly forms on teeth, and that is what causes gum irritation. It is common for inflamed or infected gums, and you notice that the mouth produces more saliva than normal.
It is very easy to know whether or not you have gum disease. There are some symptoms that can help recognize a problem:
- Bleeding of the teeth during brushing or flossing
- Gums swollen and irritated – Bad taste Boa
- Bad breath
These symptoms are the most common. If you feel any of these symptoms, would be best to go to the dentist for a checkup and teeth cleaning.
Prevention and treatment of gum recession
Following good oral hygiene technique is the key to stop gum recession and prevent more serious problems. The ultimate way to deal with this disease is to stop it.
During pregnancy, it is advisable to brush your teeth with a specific paste just like Natures Smile receding gums paste for the proper maintenance of oral health, as well as perform interdental cleaning every day.
Parallel to cleaning a healthy diet rich in calcium is also necessary. A diet aimed at preventing oral problems.
Tips for women to keep their teeth and gums healthy during pregnancy:
- Brush your teeth with regular toothpaste, then take a bit amount of NaturesSmile gum balm and brush it again for 2 to 3 minutes. Herbal ingredients of NaturesSmile gum paste can definitely regrow receding gums, and also reduce the progression of bacteria in your mouth.
- Brush your teeth at least twice a day. Especially do it right after each meal.
- Brush teeth very gently. For that, you should use a soft bristle If you have very sensitive, it is good to use special toothpaste for sensitive gums. Naturessmile gum paste can also address with bleeding gums, inflammation and cure receding gum line tooth sensitivity.
- Flossing whenever possible. It will take all the leftover food from the teeth.
- Avoid eating many sweet foods. They are great contributors to gum recession.
Visit your dentist regularly. Should always do a check-out, do not wait for the end of pregnancy, if you notice any oral health warning sign. If your gums bleed a lot, you will get to lose a tooth, if the gums are inflamed, or if you feel pain in a tooth or gums, talks as soon as possible with a dentist.
Heal receding gums at home For details, Check out www.naturessmile.com